Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry not to update the blog for a long time!!!
Actually I got onto Facebook due to my cousin working for the company & all my rally friends and drivers being on there. Then that ends up taking so much time! I've been making albums which is a day and beyond to upload the pictures!

Here is a link to my facebook page! Though I don't know if you can access without being a member of facebook!

Some things I've been doing....
Toshi Arai had his annual fan party in January on the 10th. It was a lot of fun! A few photos are posted here! Took Toshi driving. He's better at driving than co-driving :-)
Seriously it was great fun to have him driving around and talking in my car!!!!

Went to Gunsai Rally Festa in December! It was a strangely warm day compared to the weather before and after that!!! Photos here! All the local Japanese drivers who came sined my car!!! :)

Been to some Asageiko (morning practice) at some heya these days too!
But trying to get tons of photos uploaded first to get them on an album!!!

I also went to a danpatsushiki (top knot cutting ceremony) for retiring rikishi! That was Jan 31st. It was really great but very sad in a way!!! I mean I love both the guys who retired!
There are three albums on facebook:

Kasugano : Tochinohana & Tochisakae Danpatsushiki

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

More updates later! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home